GET AHEAD OF THE CROWD with the exclusive SuperReturn Middle East Networking App!
The SuperReturn Networking App is available to all registered and fully paid delegates attending the main conference. Use the app to:
- See the latest full list of attendees, 2 weeks out from the event
- Sort by LP/Fund of Fund, GP, and service provider
- Make contact and set up meetings
- Choose your favourite sessions to attend, plan your calendar of conference sessions and meetings throughout the event
- Stay up to date, receive important notifications and announcements from the conference team
Don't miss out, attendee meeting schedules fill up quickly - make sure you're on the list.
GET UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION ON GP'S & FUND OF FUNDS! Bison is now exclusively working with SuperReturn to provide an online platform that delivers access to meaningful intelligence in the Private Equity and Venture Capital market.
They turns unstructured regulatory and news data into actionable information,which empowers you to make more informed and efficient decisions through over 4,000+ firm profiles with benchmarks, activity feeds, and fundraising datasets.
- Bison will be hosting information about all of the GP attendees of the conference so that LPs have the best and most easily accessible data on the market.
- GPs – to appear in the LP search criteria, make sure you are registered and paid up early as a conference attendee
PLUS 3 lunches, 2 gala social evening receptions, 6 coffee breaks, numerous roundtables, 500+ delegates, 1 dedicated Fundraising summit, 4 full days and 120+ brilliant speakers provide ample networking opportunities.
- Delegate QuickFire Showcase
Delegates are able to gain exposure to a panel of LPs and the opportunity to hear feedback on their fund strategy and presentation style. Lucky participants grab the chance to give a 90 second presentation to a panel of LPs, without using slides or props, before a winner is chosen. The showcase is informal, fun and a great way to get in front of a large number of LPs in a short space of time.
- LP/GP Speed Networking
The ever popular format ensures that those who sign up are able to meet 15 LPs in 15 minutes -- LPs and GPs are separated into groups and then given one minute to speak and swap business cards with each other. If there is mutual interest, you can follow up later!
- Meet the LP Lunch Tables
Another popular and informal session allows delegates to meet and converse with the biggest LPs in the industry over a delicious sit down lunch. Sign up on the day to join them.
- Gala Networking Events
Our two glittering Gala Networking evenings are a very popular way of relaxing and networking informally with the biggest names in the region.
- LP Only Session
A chance for regional LPs to network with institutional and family investors from across the globe. This unique session, allows LPs to openly exchange opinions, discuss investment plans and network with one another. The session is invite-only. To apply for a pass please contact Laura Griffin at email@example.com
- Knowledge & Networking Roundtables
The roundtables are an informal way of meeting LPs and GPs interested in your area of expertise or specific region. Placed at the end of the day, they offer a chance to wind down and relax with peers.