Free VIP Investor Passes
We have a limited number of free passes for Pension Funds, Endowments, Foundations, DFIs and Sovereign Wealth Funds (subject to verification and max. 2 passes per organisation). If you would like to apply, please contact Laura Griffin at:
Why LPs Should Attend
At SuperReturn Middle East, LP delegates and speakers tell us they specifically find the following of great value:
- A chance to meet with their current managers very efficiently in one place. In addition there is the chance to meet a large number of other funds which they can quickly evaluate to see if they would like to follow up for further information at a later date.
- Networking with their peers and finding out how other LPs are dealing with issues such as terms and conditions, investment period extensions, fund structures and advisory boards, return expectations and how others view the asset class.
- LPs find the conference and sessions very educational as a way of feeling the pulse of the industry, and analysing where others are seeing opportunities and risks.
- PLUS – GET FULL INFORMATION ON PARTICIPATING GPS IN ADVANCE OF THE EVENT THROUGH BISON
Bison is now exclusively working with SuperReturn to provide an online platform that delivers access to meaningful intelligence in the Private Equity and Venture Capital market. Bison turns unstructured regulatory and news data into actionable information, which empowers you to make more informed and efficient decisions through over 4,000+ firm profiles with benchmarks, activity feeds, and fundraising datasets.
> Bison will be hosting information about all of the GP attendees of the conference so that LPs have the best and most easily accessible data on the market.
> Bison goes live 2 weeks in advance of the event so you can view information on and evaluate the GPs in attendance in a very easily digestible format. This enables you to proactively decide how you will most efficiently spend your time at the conference.
Formats tailored for LPs:
1. Exclusive End Investor Only Closed Door Session, Sunday 6th October 2013
This informal session will allow LPs from around the world to share experiences and network in a relaxed environment. If you are interested in attending, please contact Laura Griffin at:
2. Private Equity Titans
Hear from industry leaders across the globe as they brainstorm and discuss key issues affecting the global private equity market.
3. Speed Networking & QuickFire Showcase
Meet and quickly evaluate those funds you would not normally have access to through the LP/GP Structured Speed Neworking and Delegate QuickFire Showcases.
4. Programme Sessions
Meet fellow LPs from around the world and hear their experiences in multiple roundtables, panel sessions and q&a sessions.
We are always looking for new people to market our events to. If you think you have a good list of potential prospects for any of our events, please call Alex Moilliet now on +44 (0) 20 7017 7215, or email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we discuss it further.
"A superlative event that I shall definitely be going to again."
"The event was very successful and very well attended -- We look forward to participating again next year"
"The 2013 conference was the best for years – I very much enjoyed speaking and participating"